Traditions black powder:
Base screws are 8-40 X 1/4″ long. Ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8″ long. Base screws use a 9/64″ Allen wrench.Rring screws use a 7/64″ Allen wrench.
Outside to outside of rings is 3.92″. Standard rings are .63″ wide and have 2 screws per ring. 4 hole to hole spacing dimensions are .86″, 1.27″, .86″. Height of mounts from top of barrel to centerline of scope tube is – medium 1.13″, high 1.25″.
- Precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum
- Custom made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Made in the USA