Mount fits T3 and T3X, left and right hand firearms.
Base screws are 6-48 X 1/4″ long. Ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8″ long. Both screws use a 7/64″ Allen wrench.
All T3 actions are the same length. Outside to outside of rings is 4.08″. Standard rings have 2 screws per ring and rings are .63″ wide. Tactical rings have 4 screws per ring and are .80″ wide. Hole to hole spacing dimensions are .86″, 3.25″, .86″. Height of mounts from top of receiver to centerline of scope tube is – low .94″, medium 1.06″, and high 1.19″.
- Precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum
- Custom made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Made in the USA