Harrington & Richardson ( Handi Rifle and slug barrels/ Henry Single Shot Rifles)
Base screws are 6-48 X 1/4″ long. Ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8″ long. Both use a 7/64″ Allen wrench.
Outside to outside of rings is 4.30″. Standard rings are .63″ wide and have 2 ring screws per ring. Tactical rings are .80″ wide and have 4 ring screws per ring. 3 Hole to hole spacing dimensions are 1.00″ and 1.30″. Height of mounts from top of barrel to centerline of scope tube is – High 1.25″, and X High 1.38″.
- Precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum
- Custom made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Made in the USA