We offer 1″ mounts, 30MM mounts, and 34MM mounts.
We have standard 1 piece mounts, Forward 1 piece mounts, Forward 1 piece mounts with 45 degree side rail, and 2 piece mounts. We have mounts with 2 screws per ring, 4 screws per ring, and 6 screws per ring.
We have carry handle mounts for 1″ and 30MM scopes that fit into a carry handle. These mounts have a peep hole thru them so you can see your iron sights.
For the 2 screw per ring mounts the ring is .63″ wide. For the 4 screw per ring mounts the ring is .80″ wide. For the 6 screw per rings the ring is 1.38″ wide. ( 1.38″wide 6 screw ring is for the Beast Reaper mounts only)
34MM rings are .90″ long and have 4 screws per ring.
MOA mounts are tapered down on front for long range shooting. Height will be about .03″ lower on front ring than a standard straight mount.
All ring screws are 6-40 X 5/8″ long. They use a 7/64″ Allen wrench.
Straight heights of Picatinny rail mounts from top of rail to centerline of scope tube – medium 1.00″, high 1.19″, X high 1.38″. Normal height is X High on the Freedom Reaper mounts.
- Precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum
- Custom made to fit each type of firearm and align perfectly with your rifle’s receiver
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Made in the USA